With proceeds of the sale funding construction training programs here in #Ottawa for at risk youth where students earn high school credits and hours toward their HS diploma, this eco-friendly 3 bed-2 bath Britannia beach home has more than your typical new construction home —including a 2 bed-1 bath income suite! The details and features in this home are too many to name. If these walls could talk….you’d hear about the reclaimed re-sawn barn beams sourced from Southern Ontario, the attention put into every detail and all the stories shared on-site.
There’s a story ….AND….THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR STORY STARTS HERE.
About the home:
- Single family home with apartment suite (mortgage helper)
- Lot 54 x 100
- Main unit has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (1750sf with estimated rental income at $2200/month)
- Built in Whirlpool gas stove top
- Built in gas convection oven and dual convection oven
- Microwave unit
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Second unit has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom (850sf with est. rental at $1400/month)
- Whirlpool convection oven/microwave
- Kenmore gas range/oven
- Kenmore refrigerator.
- Triple glaze exterior doors including a 14ft hand built multifold door to a backyard deck on main and an 8ft multi door to a second floor balcony for the secondary unit
- High efficiency radiant floor system 6 zone control
- 1.5 garage + parking for second unit in driveway
- Home features polished concrete floor with exposed aggregate from local quarries
- Standing seam metal roof.
- No maintenance exterior
- A/C with 3 zone control
- Hansgrohe (green) plumbing finishes, high quality appliances.
- Hand made furnishings and custom made brass lighting fixtures
- Exterior walls are 15″ thick with R42 and attics are R60
- All wood elements including handrails, stairs, all window sills, furnishings, doors are from reclaimed re-sawn barn beams sourced from an Amish group in Southern Ontario and fabricated by Patrick Reardon of We Are Craftsmen and his team.
- Minutes from Britannia Bay and the NCC Pathway.