If you had a $150,000 accounting issue that needed to be resolved, would you try to deal with it on your own or would you hire a chartered accountant to help you? If you had a $300,000 legal issue, would you attempt to deal with it on your own or would you hire a lawyer to represent you?
The average property sale price in Ottawa is $375,000. So why wouldn’t you hire an expert real estate agent to represent you when you sell your home? According to studies, FSBO (for sale by owner) sales represent a very small percentage of total sales and most FSBO’s end up hiring a real estate professional after unsuccessfully attempting to sell without one.
Selling your home entails more than simply putting a “For Sale” sign on the yard, showing the property a few times and hoping offers come in. We know what it takes to get top dollar for your property and have the training and experience required to sell your home quickly and effectively.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself if you’re thinking of selling without professional representation:
- “Do I have the financial, professional and marketing tools required to effectively market my property online and through my professional networks?”
- “Do I know the marketplace well enough to fairly price and avoid over-or under-pricing my home?”
- “Do I have the time required to show my home all day long, 7 days a week?”
- “Am I putting my home and family at risk by inviting anyone to come into my home for viewings?”
- “Do I have the time and legal/real estate expertise to protect my interests while reviewing and negotiating sales contracts?”
- “Do I have the time and resources to coordinate paperwork and other arrangements and effectively close the sale?”
Long story short, your home is your most valuable asset, so why take any unnecessary risks when you sell? We undergo continuous training and take great pride in our professional development to make sure we have all the best tools to market and sell your home for the best possible price. You can trust that we will help you achieve your goals and exponentially increase your chances of getting the best price for your home in the shortest possible time.
Keep in mind, the longer your home is on the market the harder it is to sell, leave it in the hands of a team that averages under 40 days on the market with a list-to-sell price ratio of 97%.
Fill the form below and let’s find out if we are a good fit.